Monster High™ Beauty Shop | Game Trailer | CrazyLabs
Clawdeen Wolf™, the trendiest fashionista monsterista from “Monster High” opened her very own fashion, beauty, dress up and hair salon – and now she needs YOUR spooktacular makeover touch!
Help Clawdeen Wolf™ give her ghoulfriends killer fashion makeover looks at the beauty & hair salon!
Clawesome hairdo? Creeperific nails? How about a new fangtastic fashion outfit? You can get’em all in the ghoulest one-stop shop!
Oh wait, that’s not all: You can get freaky-fab fashionista looks by using our gore-geous selfie filters. You can even create your own filters, so get creative in the monster girls hair salon!
Fangtastic Features, don’t miss these:
– Use spooky-cool hair salon tools on the Monster High monster girls, like magic growing spray, hair dyes, mousse and so much more! You can even use Znap to electrify hair!
– Our selfie filter pack gives you monstrous looks, lets you dance like a Zomboy, AND you can create your own fangtastic filters too – how clawesome is that?!
– Add your freaky fab fashionista photos to Spookygram to show off your killer looks.
– Give the boo-tiful monsters the makeover of their nightmares, using the best makeup tools you’ve ever laid your eyeballs on! Add lightning stickers and spider face jewels for an extra creepy cool touch.
– Dress up time with Clawdeen Wolf™ and the fashion ghoul gang! Mummy leggings or dresses fit for a rock star monster? The choices are endless! And wait till you see the crazy shoe collection!
– Dress up and accessorize Draculaura™ and the rest of your spooky fashionista Monster High monster girls with clawesome jewelry like crazy-shaped earrings or spiky collar necklaces.
– Give makeovers to all of the ghoulest monsters: Frankie Stein™, Draculaura™, Clawdeen Wolf™, Cleo de Nile™, Lagoona Blue™, Ari Hauntington™, Silvi Timberwolf™ and Twyla™.
MONSTER HIGH and associated trademarks and trade dress are owned by, and used under license from, Mattel. ©2017 Mattel. All rights reserved.