Sculpting a Dragon from Game of Thrones in Monster Clay | Step by Step Process
How to make a dragon from start to finish. This sculpture took over 60 hours to complete. It was made using Monster Clay, and Super Sculpey for the teeth and spikes. This is over 25 hours of footage, edited and compressed it into 14 minutes. Hope you’ll enjoy watching the process!
More of my works here:
Contact: [email protected]
For clay or other sculpting supplies visit:
If you find my videos helpful and wish to support this channel, you can become one of my patrons on Patreon and benefit from rewards like discounts, shout-outs at the end of my videos, work critiques or private mentorships.
To receive notifications when I post a new video subscribe and hit the bell 🔔 icon, and if you enjoyed this video share it with a friend.
Leave your questions below and I will respond as soon as I can.
1. Alexander Nakarada – Main Theme – Royalty Free Epic Game Film Music ()
2. Alexander Nakarada – Epic Soundtrack – Rise Again ()
3. Chris Zabriskie – I Am a Man Who Will Fight For Your Honor ()
4. Legend of The King by Whitesand
5. Ross Bugden – A Song of Ice and Fire ()
#Sculpting #Drogon #gameofthrones #creature #monster #sculpture #claysculpture #artist #fantasyartist #fantasyart #monsterclay #creatureart #Dragon